Many more frequently asked questions can be found at the VirtualReality.io Feedback Forum.
- I can’t see anything on my Rift. What should I do?
- The Rift is really blurry. What can I do?
- Why should I submit my app to VirtualReality.io?
- How do I submit my app to VirtualReality.io?
I can’t see anything on my Rift. What should I do?
There are several things to try. See if this fixes it:
- Make sure the power is turned on. Your Rift control box should have a blue LED lit on the top. Press the power button to turn it on.
- You may need to turn on “Duplicate Displays” in your control panel. You want to make sure that the Rift shows the same thing that is on your monitor.
The Rift is really blurry. What can I do?Some amount of blur around the edges is unavoidable. However, you should try raising and lowering the Rift on your head to find the sweet spot. You’ll need to do this every time you put it on.
Why should I submit my app to VirtualReality.io?As an app author, you’ll receive valuable benefits like:
- Email notifications about the popularity of your app
- App promotion via the VirtualReality.io newsletter and merchandising systems
- How often your app is downloaded
- How often your app is played
- How much do people like your app
How do I submit my app to VirtualReality.io?
Submitting your app shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. There is a review process, but it’s pretty painless. All the details are on the App Submission page.